Minggu, 15 Januari 2012

questions

dear you,


actually, i have a lot of questions for you,
about us indeed.

we've been together for almost 10 months
its long enough for non-status relationship.
well, i convinced that it didn't go well..
that's because i feel the doubt on you.

do you know?
tonight, i just realized that i cant get you.
you were not mine.

you got me, but why i can get you?

it feels like you have a big hard wall around you,
and i cant break it.
you hiding on it.
you don't let me in.

you only feel it for yourself,
you don't let me feel it too.

i don't know what's going on inside yourself,
you have something that you won't share about.
something deep, something big, and something hurt.

let me break your wall, let me go inside..
i'll help you.
i'll wipe away your tears,
i'll fight away your fears,
i'll save you!

do you ever feel me?
i keep all i have for you.
i keep waiting for you..

so please,
let me in......



me.